High-Quality Gutter Repair for Ottawa Property Owners
Your gutters play a key role in protecting your home and property. They redirect rainwater away from your home’s foundation and reduce the risk of roof leaks and basement flooding. They can also help keep ice dams from forming.
Pay Attention to the Warning Signs of Faulty Gutters
Keep an eye out for the following issues:
- Gutter cracks: There is little point in a gutter with cracks—it’s a lot like having a bucket with a hole in it. The Clear Ottawa team can mend it quickly and restore the gutter to full working order.
- Seamless: The most common locations for eavestrough damage are the edges and corners, and seamless is often the cause. This problem occurs when two sections of gutters separate and create a gap, allowing water to escape.
- Peeling paint: Have you noticed bubbling or peeling paint on your home’s fascia or siding? It could be a sign that water is leaking from a faulty gutter.
- Rot: If windowsills or door jambs are rotting, leaking gutters could be contributing to the problem.
- Mildew: Downspouts take water away from your home to prevent damage to your foundation. When the foundation is exposed to constant dampness, it can cause not only cracks, but also mould and mildew that can infiltrate your home.
Well-Maintained Gutters Can Save You Both Time and Money
As with all types of home maintenance, it’s important to make high-quality repairs as promptly as possible to avoid allowing the problem to worsen.
If you are concerned that your eavestroughs need to be repaired but are unsure how to proceed, call Clear Ottawa for a free evaluation. Our specialists will assess the problem and provide you with a detailed estimate of the repairs needed to return your eavestroughs to full working order.
Why Clear Ottawa Is the Right Choice for Gutter Repairs
- No run-around. We answer the phone, schedule appointments promptly, and show up on time.
- Higher-quality materials. We never cut corners. We use large-diameter downspouts, thicker-gauge aluminum, and a longer drip edge to ensure your eavestrough system works better and lasts longer.
- Expert workmanship. Our staff are all carefully chosen and fully trained employees of Clear Ottawa—no subcontractors. We care about doing the job right.
- Peace of mind. We carry $6 million in liability insurance—well above the industry average—and all staff have received working at heights and other key training, such as WHMIS and boom lift operation.
- Service you can trust. We say what we’ll do, and do what we say. We want you to be glad you chose us, and we’ll do everything we can to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Make the right choice. Contact Clear Ottawa today and ask for a free assessment of your eavestrough needs.